Outline to obtain the LogoThe following is the process for obtaining the IPv6 Ready Logo. The tested product needs to pass 100% each of the appropriate conformance and interoperability test assertions.
- Download the IPv6 Ready Logo Test Specification.
- Either download the self-testing tools and interoperability test scenarios and execute them against your product; or submit your product to one of the IPv6 Ready Logo approved laboratories for testing.
- Gather the complete test result log from either 1) the self-testing tool and interoperability test you conducted or 2) an IPv6 Ready testing laboratory. (If you are a participant of an interoperability test event, you may use the event test logs at the event as the interoperability test log )
- Please access the Online Application Form.
- Select the Application Type: New application and continue to fill out the Application Form. (Please fill out the form in English).
- Next, review your information and Confirm the Application.
- Then, upload your test results(*1) as one archive file using the following syntax: (Vendor Name)_(Product Name)_(Product Version).tar.gz and confirm the upload by clicking the Next button.
- Then Select the Examination Lab that you wish to review your results by using the drop down menu.
- Once submitted, an email will be sent to you as a confirmation and it will also include your Application ID. Please note - you must confirm the IPv6 Ready Logo Usage Agreement using the link in the email prior the application review.
- Once the Usage Agreement has been confirmed, please wait for the examination lab to start the review. The examination lab may charge $500 USD for reviewing your application and will bill you directly. Some examination labs may waive this fee if it was covered under their testing services. Please inquire with them.
- You may refer to the How to apply via Online application form regarding checking, selecting a new examination lab or resubmitting your application.
- The IPv6 Ready Logo Examiner on the IPv6 Ready Logo Technical Group will contact you in order to guide the examination process of your application.
- If the applicant does not get any response within 1 month, please send mail to ipv6ready-info [ a t ] ipv6ready.org (English Only Please).
- After review by the IPv6 Ready Logo Technical Group, if the tested product passes 100% of the appropriate conformance and interoperability test assertions the IPv6 Forum Logo Committee assigns a Logo ID and authorize the usage of the IPv6 Ready Logo.
- Approved information of this application will be put on the approval website .
- To update the information of an approved product (i.e. version no.), please send the following information to v6-appli [ a t ] ipv6ready.org . (For security reasons, we will email the original contact person as stated on the original application.)
The new information will be subscribed to the database, only when confirmed.
- Vendor name
- Product name
- Newest product information that you want to change
- Logo ID
(*1) The test evidence should include the following items:
- Command result
- Test result
- Packet dump file
- Others (If required)