Outline to obtain the Phase-1 LogoThe process for obtaining the IPv6 Ready Logo (Phase-1 or Phase-2) is basically the same. The tested product needs to pass 100% each of the appropriate conformance and interoperability test assertions.
- Download the IPv6 Ready Logo Test Specification.
- Either download the self-testing tools and interoperability test scenarios and execute them against your product; or submit your product to one of the IPv6 Ready Logo approved laboratories for testing.
- Gather the complete test result log from either 1) the self-testing tool and interoperability test you conducted or 2) an IPv6 Ready testing laboratory. (If you are a participant of an interoperability test event, you may use the event test logs at the event as the interoperability test log )
- Fill out the Online Application Form and upload the test evidence(*1), and then submit them.
- You will receive an Application ID for an acknowledgement.
- The IPv6 Ready Logo Examiner on the IPv6 Ready Logo Technical Group will contact you in order to guide the examination process of your application.
- Examination will be started by the IPv6 Ready Logo Examiner. If the applicant does not get any response within 1 month (2 weeks for Phase-1), please send mail to email@example.com (English Only Please).
- After review by the IPv6 Ready Logo Technical Group, if the tested product passes 100% of the appropriate conformance and interoperability test assertions the IPv6 Forum Logo Committee assigns a Logo ID and authorize the usage of the IPv6 Ready Logo.
- Approved information of this application will be put on the approval website .
- To update the information of an approved product (i.e. version no.), please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org . (For security reasons, we will email the original contact person as stated on the original application.)
The new information will be subscribed to the database, only when confirmed.
- Vendor name
- Product name
- Newest product information that you want to change
- Logo ID
(*1) The test evidence should include the following items:
- Command result
- Test result
- Packet dump file
- Others (If required)